Chocolate Chip Pie
- Preheat the oven to 325Â°F. Lightly butter a 9-in pie plate.
- Beat 1/2 cup of the melted butter and the sugar together in a large bowl. Add the eggs and vanilla, and mix thoroughly.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, and salt together. Add to the creamed mixture and mix together.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and nuts. (The dough will resemble chocolate chip cookie dough.)
- Place the dough in the prepared pie plate. Flatten and smooth it out with a broad wooden spoon or your hand. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Brush the pie with the remaining 1 tbsp melted butter as soon as it comes from the oven. Cool and serve with ice cream and hot fudge sauce.
|Nutrition Facts |
Serving Size: 1
Servings: Serves 10 to 12
Amount Per Serving
Calories 372 Calories from Fat 225
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 25g 38%|
|Saturated Fat 16g 80%|
|Cholesterol 69mg 23%|
|Sodium 95mg 3%|
|Total Carbohydrates 53g 17%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g 20%|
|Sugar 38g %|
|Protein 11g 18%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|