- Arrange the bread on the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch casserole dish, overlapping the slices slightly.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the eggs, egg whites, milk, and mustard. Blend well and set aside.
- In a food processor blend the Low-Fat Blend, Parmesan, garlic, pepper, parsley, and rosemary. Pour into the egg mixture and stir until well combined. Pour over the bread and press the bread down, as it tends to float. Cover with plastic wrap, and place in the refrigerator for 6 to 8 hours or overnight; the bread should be completely soaked with the mixture.
- Preheat the oven to 375Â°. Remove the strata from the refrigerator; place the vegetables on the surface, then push them into the egg mixture; they should be covered. Top with the Parmesan shards.
- Bake the strata for 1 hour, or until it is browned and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Serve hot.
|Nutrition Facts |
Serving Size: 12
Servings: Serves 8
Amount Per Serving
Calories 282 Calories from Fat 216
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 24g 36%|
|Saturated Fat 18g 90%|
|Cholesterol 157mg 52%|
|Sodium 549mg 22%|
|Total Carbohydrates 37g 12%|
|Dietary Fiber 9g 36%|
|Sugar 24g %|
|Protein 32g 53%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|