Easy Mexican Pizza
- Coat nonstick frying pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add ground beef and brown over medium heat, crumbling it into small pieces as it cooks. Sprinkle taco seasoning over the top along with water. Stir well and let cook a couple of minutes until water has evaporated. Turn off heat and set seasoned beef aside.
- Grate the Monterey Jack cheese and the cheddar cheese and toss in bowl to mix well.
- Coat nonstick electric skillet with cooking spray and heat pan to medium-low.
- Add one flour tortilla to pan and spoon 1/4 of the beef mixture evenly over the tortilla. Sprinkle about 1/3 cup of the grated cheese over the meat. Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the salsa evenly over the cheese. Top with another tortilla and spray the top with nonstick cooking spray.
- By now the underside of the bottom tortilla should be lightly browned. Carefully flip the Mexican pizza over with the spatula and lightly brown other side.
- Repeat process with remaining ingredients.
|Nutrition Facts |
Serving Size: 4
Servings: Makes 4
Amount Per Serving
Calories 435 Calories from Fat 225
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 25g 38%|
|Saturated Fat 16g 80%|
|Cholesterol 74mg 24%|
|Sodium 853mg 35%|
|Total Carbohydrates 37g 12%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g 16%|
|Sugar 6g %|
|Protein 30g 50%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|