BBQ Bread and Butter Burger
- Cook bacon in fry pan over medium heat until crisp. Remove and set aside. Pour off all but 2 teaspoons of bacon fat.
- Sprinkle hamburger patty with salt and pepper on both sides and add to hot fry pan.
- While burger is cooking, add bun, cut side down, to fry pan. Heat until grilled, about 2 to 3 minutes, then remove.
- Cook burger to desired doneness and turn off heat.
- Lay burger on grilled bun and top with BBQ sauce, bacon, VlasicÂ® Bread and Butter Chips, and coleslaw.
|Nutrition Facts |
Servings: Serves 1
Amount Per Serving
Calories 752 Calories from Fat 477
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 53g 81%|
|Saturated Fat 23g 115%|
|Cholesterol 152mg 50%|
|Sodium 1678mg 69%|
|Total Carbohydrates 36g 12%|
|Dietary Fiber 5g 20%|
|Sugar 12g %|
|Protein 48g 80%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|