State Fair Fried Pickle Burger
- Heat 2 inches of vegetable oil in a deep, heavy pan until oil reaches a temperature of 350Â°F.
- Combine flour, baking powder and garlic powder in a shallow bowl. Beat egg in separate bowl.
- When oil comes up to temperature, dip VlasicÂ® Ovals Hamburger Dill Chips in egg and then in flour mixture and add to oil. Cook until golden brown, flipping over while cooking, about 2 minutes.
- Set aside on a paper towel to drain.
- Heat 2 teaspoons vegetable oil into a separate cast iron or fry pan and heat until oil shimmers. Add burger to pan.
- While burger is cooking, add bun, cut side down, to fry pan. Heat until grilled, 2 to 3 minutes, then remove.
- Cook burger to desired doneness and turn off heat. Lay American cheese on burger and cover pan until melted.
- On bottom of bun, layer lettuce, tomato and burger. Top with ranch dressing, fried pickles and top of bun.
- Serve additional fried pickles on the side
|Nutrition Facts |
Servings: Serves 1
Amount Per Serving
Calories 1222 Calories from Fat 675
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 75g 115%|
|Saturated Fat 33g 165%|
|Cholesterol 368mg 122%|
|Sodium 3657mg 152%|
|Total Carbohydrates 98g 32%|
|Dietary Fiber 16g 64%|
|Sugar 17g %|
|Protein 67g 111%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|